Since the advent of the pad printer technology, especially after entering the domestic market, it has attracted more and more attention from enterprises due to its obvious advantages. It combines with silk screen technology to open up a new situation in the printing market. From traditional labor-intensive to technology-intensive. This is a trend adapted to the development of the world. At present, the pad printing process of pad printing machines is continuously improved and improved. Is a printing equipment, suitable for plastic, toys, glass, metal, ceramics, electronics, IC packaging, etc. Pad printing is an indirect concave rubber head printing technology, and it has become a main method for surface printing and decoration of various objects.
The correct operation method is very important to maintain the pad printer. How can we standardize the pad printer operation? The following provides only a part of the way to operate the pad printer. More experienced management or supervisors are required to refine the segmentation to achieve standardized management of production and improve production efficiency.
1. Before starting the pad printing machine, check whether the air pressure of the link is normal, manually operate each moving part for collision or abnormal phenomenon, and whether the lubrication part is regularly lubricated;
2. The positioning fixture must be firmly fixed and accurate in position;
3. Before batch printing, the printing master must confirm that the printing quality, position, and color are all qualified before batch printing.
4. The pad printing machine is not operating normally and there is abnormal sound and other abnormal phenomena. Stop the machine immediately and report to the superior.
5. The printing place needs to be kept tidy. Cutlery, tools, measuring tools, positioning jigs, pad printing oil, boiling water, cloth shreds, gloves, pad printing heads, etc. should be placed in prescribed places respectively.
Article Source Network
Copyright belongs to the original author
If you have any copyright issues, please contact us in time, thank you!